Monday, August 29, 2011

First Days

Today was the first day of classes here at Cal U, and I happened to notice a few things. I never realized how easy it is to pick freshmen out of a crowd. They either look very lost or like super douchebags (more so than normal douche college kids). I hope I didnt fit into either of those categories, but I am pretty sure I still look lost most days.

I also noticed how even though everything has changed between people over summer, we are all so insecure that we tend to ignore all the problems and act like good friends. I try not to be fake, but sometimes its both easier and better for everyone of I pretend like we are still friends.

I also noticed that classes dont seem so hard or stressful yet. I have this feeling like I might be able to do all of this classwork and not even break a sweat. I know in reality however that I will very soon be one of the most stressed people in the world.

Lastly I was reminded of how impatient I am. I want everything now. Not to say I dont think about the future, I just dont apply details to the future. I seem to forget that today is only 24 hours of my life, tomorrow will come and things can happen then too. No need to live life all in one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment